Can I create graphs from multiple accounts

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Can I create graphs from multiple accounts

Postby noname81 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Hey Guys. What I am trying to do is create a graph from 3 different poker tracker accounts. We are doing a trial run an a poker strategy and would like to combine are results. Is this possible to do? Thanks in advance
noname81

Re: Can I create graphs from multiple accounts

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:38 am

You can link your screen names together as aliases.
WhiteRider

Postby noname81 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Im trying to combine my stats with another account on another p.c.. 3 of us are trying to combine are results from 3 different computers. Thanks
noname81

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:31 am

You will need to have all of the hands in the same database in order to see all the information together. I'd suggest creating a separate database for your analysis and import all your hand history files to that.
WhiteRider

Postby noname81 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi there.

There are 3 player names who I am trying to graph on poker tracker. I noticed I am only able to set up alias with one other player.What I have done is created a database were all the hand history from 3 accounts is. But I cant set up an alias because I played hands against the other player. Is there anyway yo graph the stats for all 3 players combined.

Also I created a folder on my hard drive were I configured all my processed hands to go but for some reason they are not going there. Does the Process hands have to go to the default folder that poker tracker has them go to. If so what is the default folder location. I cant find it anywhere. I transferred all the processed hand to the new folder but cant seem to remember were the old directory is.
noname81

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:34 am

You can't alias players who played against each other in the same hand - that is contradictory.

noname81 wrote:Also I created a folder on my hard drive were I configured all my processed hands to go but for some reason they are not going there. Does the Process hands have to go to the default folder that poker tracker has them go to. If so what is the default folder location. I cant find it anywhere. I transferred all the processed hand to the new folder but cant seem to remember were the old directory is.

Please don't post the same question in more than one place to avoid confusion - Kraada has already answered this in your other thread.
WhiteRider

Postby noname81 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Im trying to use Poker Track as s tool to graph information from multiple accounts. What we have is a 5000 Tourney 40man mtt/sng database that we want to combine so we can graph information on one common graph. Do to the volume of sng played there were many occasions were we met on the final table and had no choose but to play against each other.I understand why you think it may be a contradiction. From most people perspective it would be.But from ares we are just trying to create a graph for they entire 5000 tourney volume.
noname81

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:19 pm

It isn't possible to alias together players who played against each other - that would mean that the combined player played the same hand twice from two different positions, and that won't work from a data point of view. It would also mean that the same player would have two separate finish positions and prizes, etc., in the same tournament.
WhiteRider

Postby noname81 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 am

OK. fair enough

What would happen if two accounts were alias before any hands were played and then later they did play hands against each other.
noname81

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 am

I'm not sure - I'll have to experiment with that. It almost certainly won't work correctly though.
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]