Problem with Stats when changing colors

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem with Stats when changing colors

Postby cheenton » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 am

Hi there,

I am trying to modify the color of the "Raise First in", "Fold to PF 3Bet" and "Fold to 4bet when 3bet" statistics when the amount of hands is less than 200.

I have used the following two expressions but none of has worked, do you know what is wrong?

#Hands# < 200

cnt_hands < 200

thanks
cheenton

Re: Problem with Stats when changing colors

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:21 am

That should work.
Have you selected the correct cash/tournament section?
Have you ticked the "Hud" checkbox in your colour definition, and selected a colour?
WhiteRider

Postby cheenton » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 am

Yes all those things are right. Could it be the reason that in my hud and using the statistics several times but selecting different positions?

i.e.

I have First Raise In in EP and then First Raise In in MP etc.
cheenton

Postby fizbin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 am

Colors set in the HUD editor take precedence over those in the color conditions. Verify that you don't have colors set in the HUD editor.

Instead of cnt_hands, you might want to use the denominator of the stat expression, i.e., the opportunities for the action. For example, the stat expression for "Fold to PF 3 Bet" is:

(cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold / cnt_p_3bet_def_opp) * 100

So you could use

cnt_p_3bet_def_opp < 200

With this change, it might be better to use a number smaller than 200. 100 will give you +-10% accuracy with 95% confidence in the worst case (i.e., which is when a player does an action 50% of the time.)

You can, with some effort, duplicate Holdem Manager's dimming function in this way. HM's dimming levels are set at something like 20, 40, 100, 200, and 400 opportunities.
fizbin

Postby cheenton » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:32 am

Thanks

Yes I can use the number of opportunities instead of the total number of hands, but I still wonder what I am doing wrong on the color or hud screen. I have the same problem with the two other statistics and in the 4bet I am using the overall statistic without any filter by position.

I will keep on investigating and in the meantime I am going tonuse your solution.
cheenton

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 am

Colouring stats using column expressions doesn't work for positional stats in the Hud. We have this issue in our system to be fixed - if you want a notification when the fix is released please open a Support Ticket with a link to this thread.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles