Incomplete touraments?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Incomplete touraments?

Postby aggsyb » Sat May 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Hey, I just made the switch from HEM but I have no idea where I can find incomplete tournaments in pt4? I know I have quite a few like 50+ that I would like to find those tourney ID and get them from stars to reimport them, so first question is.

Where do i find the incomplete tourneys ID , second is can I export the tourney IDs so I can email them all to stars at once rather than do them individually like you have too with hem?

Cheers,

Ben.
aggsyb

Re: Incomplete touraments?

Postby kraada » Sun May 19, 2013 8:47 am

The easiest thing to do is to go to the View Stats -> Results page and click the Edit Tournament Results box and check the "Only Tournaments Needing Results" box. That will list the tournaments PT4 needs data for.
kraada

Postby aggsyb » Mon May 20, 2013 12:17 am

Thanks for the reply, I got all my HH this year from stars and re-imported them just to make sure no hands and stuff were missing. All my games are in $ , but I also play 192.75+7.25 euro games. These are all the games in the list , all euro ones. My preffered currency is in USD, but how can I get these games to "complete" do I need to manually add buyin and rake to them in $ and save it? if so will this also calculate EV correctly?

Cheers,

Ben.
aggsyb

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 20, 2013 4:05 am

Did you request all of your hands in bulk from PokerStars?
The files you get in that case aren't encoded correctly - PT4 was updated to handle these files in v4.08 so if you're not using that please update and re-import your files.

PT4 Download Page

If that doesn't help, please tell us exactly what is wrong? For example do you see the tournaments in PT4 but with the wrong results, or are the tournaments not there at all? Do you have summaries for these tournaments as well as hand history files?
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4