Cold 4bet hand report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Cold 4bet hand report

Postby mythrilfox » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi there,

My HUD shows an opponent of mine has Cold 4bet 12/145 times. For this I am using the Open 4bet+ Preflop stat, which is defined as

((cnt_p_4bet - cnt_p_4bet_after_raising) / (cnt_p_4bet_opp - cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_open_raised)) * 100

I wanted to get a hand report of those actual hands. For this I created a hand report and used the simple filter

(Raised Preflop Any 4Bet) AND (NOT (Raised First In))

The only discrepancy I can see between the two would be that the latter would capture hands where he raises a limp and then 4bets in addition to cold 4bets. However, when I run this report I only get 5 cold 4bet hands as opposed to the 12 indicated in my HUD. Why this is? Is one of my filter definitions off?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
mythrilfox

Re: Cold 4bet hand report

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:14 am

Your filter is for exactly a 4bet but the stat is for 4bets or higher - so if you 3bet/5bet it would count also. Change the filter to 4bet+ and you should see the rest of the hands.
kraada

Postby mythrilfox » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm

I guess I am confused as to the definition of the Open 4bet+ preflop stat, then. I realize it says 4bet+ in the title of it, but the variables in the definition for that stat appear to only refer to 4betting, not 4+betting.
mythrilfox

Postby kraada » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 am

The database flag for 4betting is true if you 4bet or higher; it's just named for 4bet.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles