few questions/problems with hud

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

few questions/problems with hud

Postby joeppiej » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi, just started using PT4, pretty satisfied so far :) , but I have some questions:

1: I have the option "Everyone but Hero" active but sometimes the hud doesnt recognise hero and it shows the stats for Hero anyway. I have this for 5max and 9max where I use different HUD profiles, both "Everyone but hero" active but still some tables show hero stats.

2: Is it possible to change the stats shown in Results, summary? For example My C Won I never need cause I only play 1 currency. I would like to adjust so I can have everything I like in one overview.

3: If I hover over a stat, I can see the value of that stat per session. I saw when I hover over amount of hands, it shows per table and not per session, is it the same for all stats?

Thx for your help!
joeppiej

Re: few questions/problems with hud

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 am

(1) Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. If you could include the hand histories as well that would help so that we can figure out what's causing Hero to not be detected in these cases.

(2) If you play in one currency and have your currency set to that currency, My C Won will display your winnings just fine. Either way you can configure reports by right clicking the report and choosing Configure Report. You can remove stats by double clicking them from the list on the right and add them by double clicking them from the list on the left.

(3) Yes, each table session is separate.
kraada

Postby joeppiej » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 pm

thanx for your answer, I'm still busy to make a log in a session where the problem happens again.

2 more questions about the summary report:

1: can I add the FLOP set % there?

2: the stakes are automaticly devided by tablesize (2max, 6max, 9max)...is there a possibillity to turn this off so I just have the stakes like 1NL 2NL 4NL?

Thx
joeppiej

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 am

(1) You'll have to define this stat a little more. What exactly are you looking to see?

(2) If you look at reports that don't group by stake, you can see your data combined in any sort of way you would like. When you look at a grouping by stake, they will be separated in that way.
kraada

Postby joeppiej » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:07 pm

1: I mean the % of time Hero saw a flop with a pocket pair and made trips (set) with this hand. The one that should be 11.7% normally but can differ a lot on smaller samples.

2: I see, so it's impossible to report by stake without seperating table sizes automaticly?
joeppiej

Postby joeppiej » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Also, Is it possible to add popups per statistic and not per Table group? So I have 1 table group with a lot of stats, and I want to make different popups for different stats.

As for as I understand now, I can just make 1 popup for every group and then I have to click on the different tabs first to see the specific popup, Can I change that so i can see directly the popup from the stat I want?
joeppiej

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 am

(1) You could build that as a custom stat, but it's not in our default list. However, one thing you can do is if you go to the Leaks & Luck page you can show the Luck Bell Curve - that will show you where you fall in terms of flopping sets relative to the mean (each color bar is one standard deviation).

(2) Yes, our built in Stake statistic takes into account table size like that. You'd need to build a custom grouping stat to do otherwise.
kraada

Postby joeppiej » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Hey thx, the luck bell curve is all I need regarding that.

How can I make an custom grouping stat?

and could you also please comment on the question about popups above ur reply?

Realy appreciate your help!
joeppiej

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:44 am

See the existing grouping stats for bet sizing to get an idea how those work. There are several and they all work on the same principles.

To set a popup to a stat, change the "Popup" drop down in the Item Properties area for that stat. You can only attach one popup to any given stat. Note that this is only available in the Table Groups area as you cannot nest popups.
kraada

Postby joeppiej » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Ok, so I managed to get some pop-ups working.

But everytime I click on a stat to show the pop up, also the little information window (Player, Stat, Value, This sessions) pops up, and its very anoying cause it pops up over the pop-up I want to see.

Can I de-activate this?
joeppiej

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles