not all old stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

not all old stats

Postby jiraiyasama » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

hello

I have a problem.

I create stats by eff stack but I do not have the stats of previous sessions.

line 33 + I have nothing
but the last line you see that I have the old stats.

thanks

jiraiyasama

Re: not all old stats

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Could you paste some of the stat definitions you're using here? I'd need to know how you're building them before I can say what's going on here.
kraada

Postby jiraiyasama » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:24 am

(HU_cnt_steal_ol_6bb_less / HU_cnt_steal_opp_sb_6bb_less) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and tourney_blinds.flg_hu and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp = TRUE AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 6, 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and tourney_blinds.flg_hu and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 6, 1, 0])

( HU_cnt_steal_O_raise_6bb_less / HU_opp_OR_sb_6bb_less) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise = TRUE and tourney_blinds.flg_hu and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 6, 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and tourney_blinds.flg_hu and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 6, 1, 0])
jiraiyasama

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 am

Try replacing tourney_blinds.flg_hu with tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and let me know if that works better.
kraada

Postby jiraiyasama » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 am

I think it's ok now
thank you
jiraiyasama

Postby jiraiyasama » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am

Unfortunately the problem persists
jiraiyasama

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Please export one of the stats which isn't working correctly and attach it to a Support Ticket with a detailed description of what is wrong, and if possible a hand history which is counted incorrectly.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles