$ICM won as a player stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

$ICM won as a player stat

Postby MachtiSonni » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Hey there,

I'm looking to improve my understanding of my performance at SNGs.

I succesfully used the variables in the Tourney hand statistics to compare the ICM EV equity at the end of hand to the ICM equity at the beginning of the hand to get an idea of how much $EV I win per hand. All I had to do was to make a custom Tourney Hand statistic with the expression of

amt_icm_equity_ev - amt_icm_equity_start

Now, this works nicely if I just want to look at hand reports. However, I want to create a player statistic such as "$ICM won/100 hands". Can this custom statistic be used for that? If so, how? If not, is there another way?

Thank you in advance!

-Teemu "MachtiSonni" Alanen
CardRunners Pro
MachtiSonni

Re: $ICM won as a player stat

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:28 pm

I think you're looking for All In Equity Adjusted BB/100 -- if not, looking how that stat is built should give you the information you need to build what you want.
kraada

Postby MachtiSonni » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:53 pm

kraada wrote:I think you're looking for All In Equity Adjusted BB/100 -- if not, looking how that stat is built should give you the information you need to build what you want.

This would be good for cash games. I'm building the equivalent for SNGs and then we need to factor in ICM. And yes, I could try to copy the structure and mimic how it's built - however, what I need to use is under T -> Hand -> Variables whereas the stat you mentioned is a "normal" stat just combining math accross normal columns.

Is there a way to build a stat for "Players" which uses the "variables" under "Hand" (I need to use those amt_icm_equity_xxx that so impatiently await me there)? Every time I try to point to those one way or another I get an error. Some SumIf-spell perhaps?

Ty,
Teemu "MachtiSonni" Alanen
CardRunners Pro
MachtiSonni

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 am

Not directly, no. I'll see what I can find out about a way to sum those up in the Players side, but you can't use the function in the variables in a column (because columns are at a higher level than variables).
kraada

Postby MachtiSonni » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:58 am

kraada wrote:Not directly, no. I'll see what I can find out about a way to sum those up in the Players side, but you can't use the function in the variables in a column (because columns are at a higher level than variables).

Hey Kraada, any news on this?

Thank you!

-MachtiSonni
MachtiSonni

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 am

I haven't found a way to do this, I'm afraid.
kraada

Postby MachtiSonni » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:46 pm

kraada wrote:I haven't found a way to do this, I'm afraid.

Any chance this stat could be added by the PT4-crew? Or would you have to redesign the whole database structure in order to do that?

$ICM won/100 would be a much more useful stat for SNG players than EV BB/100. The same could be done for EV%PrizePool Won/hand
MachtiSonni

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:38 am

I don't know of plans to make this change at this time.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles