View Today's Hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

View Today's Hands

Postby andr9as » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:29 am

Hi guys!

Why can't I see my todays hands? Not a single hand is showing and I've been trying to fix this for a while.

Anyone here with the same problem or know how to fix it?

Thank you
andr9as

Re: View Today's Hands

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 am

Have you imported hands today? Do you have a filter set at the top of the report for marked hands or tags? Do you see the column headers of the report (like hand number, flop cards, etc)?
kraada

Postby andr9as » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 am

kraada wrote:Have you imported hands today? Do you have a filter set at the top of the report for marked hands or tags? Do you see the column headers of the report (like hand number, flop cards, etc)?

Yes I have, I've only played a few tournaments today but as I said before it never works otherwise either. No filter is set what I can see, I've got the same settings as my friend, that it works for. Can't see no column as you mentioned, idk where to look tho :)

Do you think it might have to do with this: Everytime time I start PokerTracker, I have to go to Tools - Setup Assistant - Configure sites, and select all sites I'm playing on and then import hh's and all that?

Thanks for your reply!
andr9as

Postby andr9as » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 am

andr9as wrote:
kraada wrote:Have you imported hands today? Do you have a filter set at the top of the report for marked hands or tags? Do you see the column headers of the report (like hand number, flop cards, etc)?

Yes I have, I've only played a few tournaments today but as I said before it never works otherwise either. No filter is set what I can see, I've got the same settings as my friend, that it works for. Can't see no column as you mentioned, idk where to look tho :)

Do you think it might have to do with this: Everytime time I start PokerTracker, I have to go to Tools - Setup Assistant - Configure sites, and select all sites I'm playing on and then import hh's and all that?

Thanks for your reply!

EDIT: I found the problem, thanks!
andr9as

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:38 am

Glad to hear it :)
kraada

Postby Mrcofwigan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi,
Could you tell me how you sorted it. I have the same problem.
Mrcofwigan

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 am

Also check that you're looking at the correct game type; cash or tournaments.
WhiteRider

Postby Winkvan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 am

I had the same problem. I used the drop down menu that says "No tags selected" and I checked "bad hand". Then I clicked away from the menu to close the menu followed by unchecking "bad hand". Then the header said "No tags selected" and all my hands showed up.
Winkvan

Return to PokerTracker 4