Open shove, limp or raise (non-shove) premium hand stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Open shove, limp or raise (non-shove) premium hand stat

Postby Leem » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 am

Hi guys,

Just wondering if it were possible to create a stat for use on the HUD that provides info on whether villain open shoves, raises (non-shove) or limps (to trap) with a premium eg. AA, KK, QQ or AK please? Main issue is how do I add a specific hand to my open shove stat? I know I can do this in Notetracker but I am more after a quick and more accurate % of time stat on my HUD.

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

Cheers in advance

Lee
Leem

Re: Open shove, limp or raise (non-shove) premium hand stat

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:30 am

Hole card values and the database fields they are stored in are detailed in this post. Note that the post was originally written for PT3, but the PT4 database fields are noted there now too.
WhiteRider

Postby Leem » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:25 am

Hi WR,

Would this work for AA, AKs or AKo? Or have I got the 1,2,3 bit wrong?

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1, 2, 3 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

Secondly is there any reference guide for all the 'cardpair' hand numbers as opposed to just a few? Or is this easy to work out?

Cheers in advance WR :D
Leem

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Yes, those are the correct values, but you will need to test for them using something like "<= 3" - just listing them won't work.
The cardpair numbers are in sequence - you should be able to work out the missing numbers by looking at the order they are listed. If there's something which doesn't make sense please ask.
WhiteRider

Postby Leem » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:10 am

Ok, thanks for that WR. :D
Leem

Postby Leem » Sun May 04, 2014 7:21 am

Hi guys,

After days of trying, this doesn't work for RFI AA...

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

Any ideas why please? Must have done something wrong somewhere obv :D

Secondly,

If I want a range eg. A4o 74s 86s, how would I implement that into the above? As this won't fit into the <= 3 category obviously as it is random hands within a range.

Thanks in advance as always guys :) .
Leem

Postby kraada » Sun May 04, 2014 9:01 am

You want "tourney" rather than "holdem" in the bolded piece. So it should be this:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])
kraada

Postby Leem » Sun May 04, 2014 9:22 am

Ahhh thanks Kraada, doh! Will try that.

Also my second question about the range? eg. if I wanted 32s, 56s and A2s in a range (as a random example) as opposed to, say '<= 3'. How would this be written please?

Cheers in advance :)
Leem

Postby kraada » Sun May 04, 2014 9:57 am

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 167 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 146 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 24) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

You can find all of the values for the holecards in this post; they haven't changed since PT3.
kraada

Postby Leem » Sun May 04, 2014 10:55 am

Ahhh cheers, awesome assistance as always Kraada. Thanks for that.

:D
Leem

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles