omaha - 3bet is AAxx percentage!?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

omaha - 3bet is AAxx percentage!?

Postby AequitasAUT » Wed May 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Is there any way to get this shown in the HUD, so a percentile of how often the 3bet has been done with AAxx (ofc only counting those situation in which a showdown happened...
AequitasAUT

Re: omaha - 3bet is AAxx percentage!?

Postby kraada » Wed May 07, 2014 2:43 pm

You'd have to build it as a custom stat but this is buildable.
kraada

Postby AequitasAUT » Wed May 07, 2014 4:23 pm

kraada wrote:You'd have to build it as a custom stat but this is buildable.

I see I'll have a lot of work to do to get the HM2 HUD I want to rebuild actually working :)

Anyway thanks for your quick response...
AequitasAUT

Postby AequitasAUT » Fri May 09, 2014 2:47 am

So I looked into https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 876#p55492 and came up with something like this:
Code: Select all
sum(if[cnt_p_3bet AND id_holecard = ,1 ,0]) / sum(if[cnt_p_3bet_opp AND id_holecard = ,1 ,0]) * 100

My problem now is to figure out which ID stands for AAxx ^^ If there is no ID for this I would have to make a if statement using "cash_hand_player_statistics.holecard_1" to "cash_hand_player_statistics.holecard_4" and check for each possible situation like AAxx AxAx AxxA and xxAA but I think this might be not the best way...

any hints on how to solve this are welcome...

EDIT: Note - should also work for Texas Holdem...
AequitasAUT

Postby AequitasAUT » Fri May 09, 2014 3:18 am

OK, now I read some stuff and figured out that I need to create colums too, so I made

cnt_p_3bet_aa = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND id_holecard = 14, 1, 0])
cnt_p_3bet_wtsd = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

I then created my new Stat

3Bet PF is AAxx = (cnt_p_3bet_aa / cnt_p_3bet_wtsd) * 100

But when I go into the HUD Editor the Stat doesn't show up!?
AequitasAUT

Postby kraada » Fri May 09, 2014 9:53 am

For Omaha AAxx would be this:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.id_gametype > 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND id_holecard BETWEEN 1 and 91, 1, 0])

id_gametype picks out the type of game so this will now exclude holdem. 1 through 91 are the AAxx hands -- 14 is just AAKK.
kraada

Postby AequitasAUT » Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 am

Thanks so far... I now have the colums

cnt_p_3bet_aa_plo: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.id_gametype > 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND id_holecard BETWEEN 1 and 91, 1, 0])
cnt_p_3bet_wtsd: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

and the stat:
3Bet Preflop is AAxx (Omaha): (cnt_p_3bet_aa_plo / cnt_p_3bet_wtsd) * 100

I rebuilded the cache, but when I go to the HUD Editor the new Stat doesn't show up (I've assigned Bets, Raises and Preflop as categories). What am I doing wrong?!
AequitasAUT

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 10, 2014 5:29 am

Custom stats are not yet cached so rebuilding the cache won't make any difference at the moment.
Try restarting PT4 and see if your new stat is now available? If not, don't use the category filter just type part of the name in the search field to find it. I assume it's still there if you go back into Configure > Statistics? You did make it in the Player (not Hand) section, right?
WhiteRider

Postby AequitasAUT » Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Custom stats are not yet cached so rebuilding the cache won't make any difference at the moment.
Try restarting PT4 and see if your new stat is now available? If not, don't use the category filter just type part of the name in the search field to find it. I assume it's still there if you go back into Configure > Statistics? You did make it in the Player (not Hand) section, right?

I restarted PT4 multiple times since I created the stat. Yes, it's in the Player Section. It's not showing up at all.. :/
AequitasAUT

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 10, 2014 2:05 pm

If you export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket we'll take a look at it for you.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles