DON tourneys on PartyNJ

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

DON tourneys on PartyNJ

Postby GhostEagle » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 am

I know the hands were recorded because the HUD was active, but I can't pull up any record that I even played in it. Is there a problem I am not aware of?
GhostEagle

Re: DON tourneys on PartyNJ

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:37 am

If the HUD was displaying the hands were importing. Are you certain you're in the tournaments (T) section? Make sure you don't have a filter set in the left hand sidebar (nothing in blue) and make sure you have the right player selected. Any one of those things could make the data not appear.
kraada

Postby GhostEagle » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Did what you asked. Still don"t see any Stats on hands played. It also says I lost $5 instead of winning $4 for finishing 3rd. Any Ideas about what else I can do?
GhostEagle

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Try right clicking in one of the reports that should show hands but shows nothing, click Configure Report and then Restore to Default and that might do the trick for you.
kraada

Postby GhostEagle » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:53 pm

ok Finally got hands to show. but it still shows -$5. When I click on and select DON, things go blank on the right, when just sng is selected it shows up. Like it never happened. any Ideas? Hate to be a pain, just trying to figure it out.
GhostEagle

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:53 am

It sounds like the tournament type was not detected properly. You can set it manually by right clicking the tournament and choosing Edit Tournament (or using the Edit Tournament Results button). Once you set the type properly if you re-run Auto Detect it should pick up your results (since double or nothings have a known payout schedule).
kraada

Postby GhostEagle » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:49 am

Thank You kraada for all your help and patience :D . Will I have to do this for each DON I play in?
GhostEagle

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:55 pm

We do the best we can with the information available - if you aren't getting them detected, please send us hand history files via our support system and that will help us update the tournament detection rules to make sure your tournament type works properly.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4