Calling Ranges Report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Calling Ranges Report

Postby seanage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:27 pm

OK, so here's a custom report I'd like to configure: I want to know my opponents' average calling range. So, all of my opponents - with what range do they, on average, call preflop raises (from me or anyone else). Is this simply a Player Report with a column for Call any PFR, and then the average at the bottom is the number I need? Or then, if I want to know the same but by position - so, calling range against a raise from CO, BTN, or SB, using stats Call vs BTN Open , Call vs. CO open, and Call BB vs. SB.Appreciate any pointers.Thanks
seanage

Re: Calling Ranges Report

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Those numbers do represent the percentages that you're interested in but you need to be careful - just because someone is calling 20% of the time it doesn't mean that they're calling with the top 20% of hands based on some model - in fact they're likely 3betting a decent percentage of the better hands - so you need to remember to take that kind of thing into account when trying to decide what to do based on the information you find with this report.
kraada

Re: Calling Ranges Report

Postby seanage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Yes, good point, thanks.
seanage

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles