new zoom error

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

new zoom error

Postby tankelton » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:20 pm

i have installed the fix you pushed yesterday, and now i can play 2 or 3 tables of zoom properly with my hud, but whenever i try to play a full 4 tables, at least 1 of the tables and sometimes 2 of them dont even deal any cards.

i know its to do with pokertracker, because i have played 4 tables hudless to test and the zoom tables worked as expected.

it might just be that my computer is old and cant run 4 tables of zoom and hud at the same time, but that seems unlikely seeing as it worked perfectly up until a few days ago.
tankelton

Re: new zoom error

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:41 am

We have a few reports like this but we haven't been able to reproduce this freezing in our latest version. Please reboot your computer to make sure that the latest update will be applied when you start PT4 up again. If you still have the problem please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs. Post your ticket number here so that we can follow up ASAP.
WhiteRider

Postby benkeele » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:35 am

Particularly at 16nl and 25nl zoom the hud is very buggy, sometimes it freezes sometimes it doesnt.

It definitely needs fixing, because at other stakes such as 100nl and 10nl zoom its fine.
benkeele

Postby blysk » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 am

I got the same problem still. Statistics in my HUD are remain the same and do not match players on "new" tables. Sometimes they are updating, sometimes not.
blysk

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:16 am

We're aware of the problem with the Hud not updating for all hands at 16NL and 25NL and the development team are working on the fix.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4