4Bet Preflop After Raising IP/OOP stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

4Bet Preflop After Raising IP/OOP stat

Postby SioReX » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:26 am

Hi,

I tried to make this stats simple way I mean I copied the default 4Bet Preflop After Raising and then just tried to add what need to my copied stat. It seems, that I dont really know what to add there I even read guide how to make stats, but still can't make this work so I was hoping maybe someone here can help me with this stats.
SioReX

Re: 4Bet Preflop After Raising IP/OOP stat

Postby SioReX » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 am

This is one that I'm trying to change to be 4bet preflop after raising IP but dont know how to edit this to be correct

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action = 'R' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet and
((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and (cash_hand_player_statistics.position < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int)) or
(cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9)), 1, 0])

Can someone check if these stats are correct
Fold to PF 4bet After raise IP /OOP

Number of times player folded to a 4bet when having open raised and in position on the player who made the 4bet.

cnt_p_4bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised_ip

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='F' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

Number of times player folded to a 4bet when having open raised and out of position on the player who made the 4bet.

cnt_p_4bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised_oop

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='F' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])
SioReX

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:00 am

How exactly do you want to define being in or out of position in this case? Is it as if you were postflop (where the button is the most in position), or the order preflop?
WhiteRider

Postby SioReX » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 am

let's see if I an explain what I'm trying to do here.
I think it needs to be order preflop but I might be wrong so I will just try to explain exactly how I want this stat to work.

Example 1: I open EP and MP 3bets me and I 4bet him so it should read this 4bet preflop after raising oop.
Example 2: I open EP or BTN and now sb or BB 3bets me and I 4bet so it should read this like 4bet IP.

by default there is in pt this stat 4bet+ Preflop After Raising and I just tryed to copy this and then edit it to be IP/OOP stat.
SioReX

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:57 pm

This snippet of code tests that the active player would be in position postflop on the person who 3bet in non-heads up games (more than 2 players dealt in):
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 4 and cash_hand_player_statistics.position < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)
kraada

Postby SioReX » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Ty for taking time to answer me but I have to say that I have no clue what I should do that one that you pasted here I mean I kinda understand what it those but dont know how it would help me here.
So how would I need to change this so that It would be 4bet preflop after raising IP and OP

(cnt_p_4bet_after_raising / cnt_p_4bet_opp_when_open_raised) * 100
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet, 1, 0])

Anyway you could just make this stats ? only stats that I'm missing atm for my hud assuming that those 2 that I pasted are working correct.

Are these 2 stats correct ?
Fold to PF 4bet After raise IP /OOP

cnt_p_4bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised_ip

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='F' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

cnt_p_4bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised_oop

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='F' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])
SioReX

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:45 pm

The last two columns look good; just make similar changes to the 4betting stat and you should be all set.
kraada

Postby SioReX » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:11 pm

ok

Ty for helping!
SioReX

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles