Total Bet Amount and Hands Report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Total Bet Amount and Hands Report

Postby bugilugi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:36 am

I can't find Total Bet Amount statistic (your total bets). The second issue is I remember there was an option in PT3 that you could check all your hands like how your AA are going, or what is your less profitable hand etc. I can't find it anywhere in PT4.
bugilugi

Re: Total Bet Amount and Hands Report

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:17 am

bugilugi wrote:I can't find Total Bet Amount statistic (your total bets).

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by this please?

bugilugi wrote:The second issue is I remember there was an option in PT3 that you could check all your hands like how your AA are going, or what is your less profitable hand etc. I can't find it anywhere in PT4.

Select the Summary report in the sidebar when viewing the Statistics section and choose 'Starting Hands (Holdem)' (or omaha) from the Group By dropdown.

2015-08-06_12h16_33.png
WhiteRider

Postby bugilugi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:23 am

WhiteRider wrote:
bugilugi wrote:I can't find Total Bet Amount statistic (your total bets).

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by this please?
As I remember it was called Total Bet in PT3. I mean all your bets in total, so i.e. You could bet 100.000 in total, but won only 8000 (your net won).
bugilugi wrote:The second issue is I remember there was an option in PT3 that you could check all your hands like how your AA are going, or what is your less profitable hand etc. I can't find it anywhere in PT4.

Select the Summary report in the sidebar when viewing the Statistics section and choose 'Starting Hands (Holdem)' (or omaha) from the Group By dropdown.

2015-08-06_12h16_33.png
bugilugi

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:14 am

So you want to see the total amount of money/chips you contributed across all hands?
There isn't a built-in stat for that but it could be made.

Check out the Custom Stats Guide and Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics.

The database field you'll need is "cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_bet_ttl", although bear in mind if you played in multiple currencies you'll need to do some currency conversion (check out the My Currency stats for how to do that if you need to).
A simple column expression like this should be all you need for the most basic stat of this type:
sum(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_bet_ttl)
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles