Problem on BlackChip Poker

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem on BlackChip Poker

Postby rjsn91 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:51 am

Hi, before the last PT4 update hud was working perfectly.

Now, after the update, when Im playing 2 tables or more, everytime blinds increse, the hud swich off and seconds later, it opens a window from pokertracker in the tables am playing with the last hand I played , asking for me to confirm if I played that hand on that table. This is kinda anoying since it happens at all tables at all blinds levels. Is there a way to make it work constantly without this type of issue? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
rjsn91

Re: Problem on BlackChip Poker

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby rjsn91 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:48 am

Hi, I reproduced the problem, and then when i try to access Pokertracker4 text file in the "User data folder" I cannot find that file. Is there any other option to report this problem? Thanks in advance.
rjsn91

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:28 pm

The file is in the root of the folder not in any subfolder and may appear as a text file called PokerTracker. You can find screenshots showing how it should look here. The log should always be written if PT4 is started properly.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles