problems of range color

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

problems of range color

Postby kylehachnikov » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:37 am

Hi,as many people, I face a problem since I have upgraded PT4 : now my hud statistic have not the colours I decided and even if I try to restore them , It doesn't work anymore. it is very strange because the software accept to change the color parameters but the change do not appear effectively. I do not understand why one of your moderator explains that the reason is the new policy of pokerstars regarding colors of statistics. when I played with the previous PT4 versions it used to work and now , with the new version, it is just horrible to see how it has disturbed my hud ! if you cannot give me a solution,I want to downgrade PT4 to the previous version but I do not know how : please tell me how I have to proceed for that. I consider that I face a big trouble and it is not acceptable regarding the cost of your software. regards
kylehachnikov

Re: problems of range color

Postby kraada » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:24 am

PokerStars and Full Tilt changed their acceptable use policy recently and these changes were made in order to stay in compliance with the new regulations. Your colors will work completely on all other sites, but for those two you are limited to two colors plus the default color.
kraada

Re: problems of range color

Postby kylehachnikov » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:53 am

kraada wrote:PokerStars and Full Tilt changed their acceptable use policy recently and these changes were made in order to stay in compliance with the new regulations. Your colors will work completely on all other sites, but for those two you are limited to two colors plus the default color.
but if I downgrade to previous version I will come back to my HUD with multiple colors, correct ? so please tell me the way I can downgrade my software, thank u in advance.
kylehachnikov

Return to PokerTracker 4