FTilt session I loaded in is missing 70% of hands

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

FTilt session I loaded in is missing 70% of hands

Postby VegasMikee » Fri May 23, 2008 10:51 am

Just purchased PT3 after 2 years of PT2. Obv PT2 was nearly trouble-free by now and I got to where I knew it inside out. Took a single table cash session and loaded it into my Full Tilt hand history folder to have PT3 import it into my newly-created DB. It imported it. Upon looking at the stats for the session imported, it says I was at the table for 14 minutes and shows only 20 hands. The actual time at the table was over an hour and over 90 hands. Tried to re-import again to see if PT3 would come up with correct numers. No such luck. PT3 did, however, import a SNG perfectly fine.
Any ideas why it would cut off most of the hands and the time at the table in PT3?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
VegasMikee

Re: FTilt session I loaded in is missing 70% of hands

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Did you get any errors reported on the import window? How many hands does it say it imported?
Please check you have no filters set (click "Clear").
WhiteRider

Postby xarin » Fri May 23, 2008 4:39 pm

I just had the same thing happen playing heads up limit. Filters are fine, everything's fine, just hands aren't importing. Still looks like they're getting deleted though. Is it possible to request hand histories from Full tilt? :-\
xarin

Postby Peligroso » Fri May 23, 2008 4:44 pm

xarin wrote:I just had the same thing happen playing heads up limit. Filters are fine, everything's fine, just hands aren't importing. Still looks like they're getting deleted though. Is it possible to request hand histories from Full tilt? :-\

The hand histories shouldn't be getting deleted, but probably moved to your "C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Processed" directory. If this happens, please shut down PT3 and attach the log file as well as a erroneous hand history file to a Support Ticket and we'll try to get it solved.
Peligroso

Postby xarin » Fri May 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Peligroso wrote:
xarin wrote:I just had the same thing happen playing heads up limit. Filters are fine, everything's fine, just hands aren't importing. Still looks like they're getting deleted though. Is it possible to request hand histories from Full tilt? :-\

The hand histories shouldn't be getting deleted, but probably moved to your "C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Processed" directory. If this happens, please shut down PT3 and attach the log file as well as a erroneous hand history file to a Support Ticket and we'll try to get it solved.

Yeah, you're right.

Looking at more information, it seems to be importing some things but not others. For example, I have a session listed as being 55 mins with 0 hands. Also, while the hands are missing from my stats, they show up if I look at my opponent's stats, so they are actually in the database.
xarin

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 23, 2008 5:38 pm

If you open one of these 'missing' hands from another player's point of view within PT3, does the hand history text include you?
WhiteRider

Postby xarin » Fri May 23, 2008 6:03 pm

WhiteRider wrote:If you open one of these 'missing' hands from another player's point of view within PT3, does the hand history text include you?

Yes.
xarin

Postby xarin » Fri May 23, 2008 6:13 pm

So I just tried making it so that my FT name was no longer an alias of my PS name and then when I checked the stats under my FT name everything was correct. Then I realiased it and it was working fine. So I guess there's some problem with aliases.
xarin

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 24, 2008 4:35 am

Ah, yes, a problem like this with importing hands after an alias is added has been reported before.
Were you playing new hands (the ones that didn't appear) on the "main" alias (the one that is still showing) or the other one?

Edit: sorry , just re-read your post. You were playing at the secondary player/alias name, yes?
WhiteRider

Postby xarin » Sat May 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Yeah, I was playing the secondary name and they weren't appearing. Everything seems to be showing up now, but dunno if that will last or if maybe I'm just missing stuff myself.
xarin

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]