Database import

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Database import

Postby NEADY05 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:21 am

I have 3 different databases on my pt4 I yuse for different game. One for spins,mtts and sngs. When I switch between databases and click get hands when playing it imports hands saved on the computer from previous games I have played in other formats. So i play a session of mtts on mtt database and then want to play spins so I switch to my spin database and when I press import hands when playing it starts importing the mtt hands I played into my spin databaseHow do I stop this from happening?
NEADY05

Re: Database import

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:12 pm

When you select "Stop Getting Hands" your hand history files get moved to your processed folder so if the files are not being moved then they may still be locked by your poker site:

Guide: Processed Files

If you play on any Microgaming sites you will need to manually clear your Microgaming hand history file before switching databases with these steps.
Flag_Hippo

Postby BraconeR26 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:38 am

10:31:44 am: Error: PokerStars: Unable to launch auto-import for site: PokerStars. Reason: PokerStars: No Directories to MonitorGood afternoon. I have a problem in setting PokerStars available on the disc D \ 007 \ games \ poker \ history and turnir! In pokertrekere ukazannn avtodetektsii way for the faithful but nothing happens! What is the reason? How do I get the program? :evil:
BraconeR26

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:24 am

We have a guide for getting things setup with PokerStars here:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

If you have any further trouble please open a Support Ticket and report your problem.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4