Ipoker (betfair) Problems importing and hud

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ipoker (betfair) Problems importing and hud

Postby Rah4man » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:26 am

Hi

Im having problems in this room importing hands. It seems like it import too slow and do not refresh intant stats in my hud. Also (im playing twister) when i change the hud it takes a few second before changing. Im not running betfair as administrator because if i do it, directly do not appear anything. Anyone knows how to fix it? no idea what can i do more.

PD: In the other rooms (ps) it runs perfect !
Rah4man

Re: Ipoker (betfair) Problems importing and hud

Postby Rah4man » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Rah4man wrote:Hi

Im having problems in this room importing hands. It seems like it import too slow and do not refresh intant stats in my hud. Also (im playing twister) when i change the hud it takes a few second before changing. Im not running betfair as administrator because if i do it, directly do not appear anything. Anyone knows how to fix it? no idea what can i do more.

PD: In the other rooms (ps) it runs perfect !

An also when i click on autodetect appear this msg

iPoker skins were found, but not all are configured to save hand histories to disk.
Rah4man

Re: Ipoker (betfair) Problems importing and hud

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:35 pm

We recommend that you run both PokerTracker 4 and your poker clients as administrator. Try uninstalling Betfair after downloading it again right click the installer file and select "Run As Administrator". Also if "Auto Detect" does not detect your skin then you can use "Add" to setup the correct folder as described in the iPoker Configuration Guide. If you have any further trouble please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs and see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4