HUD overlaps at replayer in 3max tables (SPINS)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD overlaps at replayer in 3max tables (SPINS)

Postby hayapaz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 am

Hi!,

As i know, it´s not possible to choose prefered seat at 3MAX tables.

So, in the replayer, when im watching 3MAX hands (SPIN&GO one´s), hero is being placed randomly in a different position in each hand.

So i have to place the HUD in the correct way depending on the position of hero.

But it happens that, when i move the hud when hero is on the left, the position of the HUD when hero is on the right moves too, so it´s impossible to have a fixed position depending of the position of hero.

As you can see, when in the first hand (where hero is placed at the left) i move a HUD panel to the left, it moves too in the second hand, where hero is placed at the right, you understand me?

How i can fix this?

I have the last version.

Thanks!
hayapaz

Re: HUD overlaps at replayer in 3max tables (SPINS)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:03 am

Please open a Support Ticket and quote reference #6298 so we can automatically notify you when a 3max preferred seating option in the replayer is added.
Flag_Hippo

Postby hayapaz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Please open a Support Ticket and quote reference #6298 so we can automatically notify you when a 3max preferred seating option in the replayer is added.

Hi,

I did it, the ticket, Ticket #257172, It´s ok?

And another question, so i understand this is a bug?, then why people i know that is playing the same modality as me aren´t having the same problem?

It only happens to me :/

Hope you can help me with this!

Thanks!
hayapaz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Are you saving the layout after moving the HUD via the PT icon? Do you have the same trouble with a different HUD profile or just this one? Ff so please export your HUD profile using the options button in the HUD profile editor and attach it to your support ticket here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby hayapaz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Are you saving the layout after moving the HUD via the PT icon? Do you have the same trouble with a different HUD profile or just this one? Ff so please export your HUD profile using the options button in the HUD profile editor and attach it to your support ticket here.

Hello hippo!

I tried with another HUD and i found that the HUD is the problem, with other HUDs I´m not having this problem, but yes with this one.

The HUD is a premium profile (i can´t download it), but i have contact with the developers of it, what can I say to them to fix the problem?, what can be the problem be?

Thanks!
hayapaz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:44 pm

In that HUD profile do Hero's HUD groups differ from the HUD groups assigned to the opponents i.e. is Hero's HUD different from villains?
Flag_Hippo

Postby hayapaz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:In that HUD profile do Hero's HUD groups differ from the HUD groups assigned to the opponents i.e. is Hero's HUD different from villains?

What do you mean exactly?

Ok, all the "table groups" except two are "Everyone But Hero", an there are two "table groups" that are "Hero only", and they´re different from the others in their font, background color, etc...

This is what you mean?
hayapaz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Yes that is what I meant and in that case you will need to wait until the preferred seat option is added again. In the meantime you can rollback to the old 3 max replayer layout and set your replayer preferred seat via the options button in PokerTracker v4.14.20 which you can download from here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby hayapaz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Yes that is what I meant and in that case you will need to wait until the preferred seat option is added again. In the meantime you can rollback to the old 3 max replayer layout and set your replayer preferred seat via the options button in PokerTracker v4.14.20 which you can download from here.

So i just have to desinstall my version of pt4 and install the one in the link you provided?

I guess i dont have to do any kind of backups, etc... it´s just the program, right?

ty!
hayapaz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:59 am

No, you wouldn't want to uninstall the existing PokerTracker 4 first and you should be able to go back to v4.14.20 from v4.14.21 without issue. Just close PokerTracker 4 and your poker sites down then run the installer file.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4