Hand importing running really slow

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand importing running really slow

Postby alexwin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:04 am

Hey ! sorry for my English in advance. i'm trying to import some datamining hands and it's importing really slow (4h/s) and this is not happening with other hands that i'm importing. i've created a new database, cuz i thought maybe this is the reason for running this slow, but i've got the same results. btw, my config is i5, SSD, 4GB memory. any thoughts on this? Thank you !
alexwin

Re: Hand importing running really slow

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:35 am

Importing datamined hands is against the terms of nearly all sites so isn't something we can help you with really. That said, often mined hands can be not in sequence (a mix of tables or not in date/time order) and that will cause imports to be slower.
WhiteRider

Postby alexwin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:04 am

Thanks for the replay ! i've recreate a new database and i've tried to import my hand hystory, but i'm having the same results. it's starting to import with 19-20 h/s (which i thinks is really slow, compared with last months when i had 180-190 h/s) and it's going down to 4-5 h/s and after 10 min go to 0h/s...
alexwin

Postby alexwin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:20 am

And i'm getting Errors when i'm importing hands, which didn't happen before.
alexwin

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:13 pm

If you're seeing errors with your datamined hands then you'll need to contact your supplier.
If the errors are with genuine played hands then please attach an example to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on.
If you're playing at iPoker.fr then we have a known issue after the recent software update by iPoker in France which we and iPoker are looking into.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4