Custom Notes from Notetracker are not working

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Notes from Notetracker are not working

Postby betheciment » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:37 am

Hello everyone,

i have a decent problem. Today i created some custom Notes for Notetracker which are automatically created by itsself.

I changed some standard Notes, e.g. Openshoving from UTG with Eff. Stacksize 5 to 15bb to other effective stacksizes. (i added some photos below)..
I did that by duplicating these standard notes and changed it to the correct custom stacksizes, but they are not working?

I had the instructions of doing that from a tutorial from pokerstrategy.com and yeah i think i did them correctly.

What is my problem? Do i have to purge the tracked notes before?

Thanks a lot, i appreciate this a lot!
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-29 um 10.25.46.png
actual notes tracked
Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-29 um 10.24.39.png
changed notes
betheciment

Re: Custom Notes from Notetracker are not working

Postby betheciment » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 am

The 2nd problem is my custom created note "RFI 3bb - 6bb"

Why isnt it working?

They aren't appearing on a player that (QQ) openraised it 3bb with 26bb stack from UTG...
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-29 um 10.24.14.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-29 um 10.24.07.png
betheciment

Postby betheciment » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:00 am

I also tested these Stats, they are working but only for the Hero, that cant be true because i have seen a Player squeezing with (QQ) before. And as i started the session i activated this Note. Maybe a mistake in my database?
betheciment

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:53 am

betheciment wrote:What is my problem? Do i have to purge the tracked notes before?

If you add new notes or make changes to existing notes those changes will not affect those hands that have already been analyzed. Therefore to apply any changes on historical hands then you would want to purge your notes via the "Status" tab and then select "Run" to start processing those hands again. Note taking runs in the background as a low priority process so I can't really give you an estimate of the time it will take - it works while PostgreSQL isn't doing anything else so it depends on what you're doing in PokerTracker 4. You can stop and restart this process if required and for your information NoteTracker starts with the most recent hands so that you always have data from the most important set of hands first.
betheciment wrote:The 2nd problem is my custom created note "RFI 3bb - 6bb" Why isnt it working?

If that's for older hands then you need to purge and reprocess notes as suggested above.
betheciment wrote:I also tested these Stats, they are working but only for the Hero, that cant be true because i have seen a Player squeezing with (QQ) before. And as i started the session i activated this Note. Maybe a mistake in my database?

If you have any further trouble please attach the note(s) along with an example hand history file(s) that isn't working for you and attach that here or in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker