Custom stat building...

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom stat building...

Postby gzp74 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:13 am

Hello,

I would like a stat for this :
how many times the player call a steal on SB against a CO steal attempt(where BTN folded after CO steal open):

hands : sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '1%', 1, 0])
opp : sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '1%', 1, 0])

Is it right, that if i use this : tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def then it means that no other player involved between player (here is SB) and the player who opened? Then can I use it with position BB too (where BTN,SB folds)?

(sorry for my english...)
gzp74

Re: Custom stat building...

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:11 pm

That's correct - if the BTN enters the pot after the CO then it wouldn't be a defend opportunity for the blinds. Your columns are not specifically counting for the SB or BB so to do that you either need to use the 'Position' item property in the HUD profile editor or specify the position in the columns using tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 for the SB or tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 for the BB.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 pm

I tried, to make a stat where SB is OPENLIMP and BB ISO.

(BB ISO):
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

(BB facing SB LIMP) :
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

Is it good?

I would like to ask about what is the different between these? ....SIMILAR TO '8%' or ...... LIKE '8%'

Is the a list or link where I can find the description about all field of tourney_hand_player_statistics database table?

Thank you very much.
gzp74

Postby gzp74 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:00 pm

stat for : BB ISO CBET Flop against SB

(hands, where BB did it) :

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p = '88' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p = '989', 1, 0])

(Opportunity to do it):

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p = '88' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p = '989', 1, 0])

I dont know the preflop actions (aggressors and actors) tell that exactly what I would like?

(sorry for my english again :) )
gzp74

Postby gzp74 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:14 pm

custom stat : (BvB) BB Fold to SB LCB (Flop)

(hands, where BB fold it):

sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'X' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p = '8' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p = '9' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'F', 1, 0])

(opportunity, where BB can fold it):

sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'X' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p = '8' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p = '9' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

is it fine for what I would like?
gzp74

Postby gzp74 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

another one, where : BvB, BB def.(not folding) against SB non-alin (max 33.33% of eff.stack) open raise.

(BB def.):

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) < 0.3333) AND NOT(lookup_actions_p.action='F'), 1, 0])

(BB faces against SB 2bet):

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) < 0.3333), 1, 0])

will be it work?
gzp74

Postby gzp74 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:43 pm

custom stat : Preflop Overlimp

(overlimps):

sum(if[NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b) AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp, 1 , 0 ])

(opp. to overlimp):

sum(if[NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b) AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0, 1 , 0 ])

is it good?
gzp74

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:18 am

gzp74 wrote:I would like to ask about what is the different between these? ....SIMILAR TO '8%' or ...... LIKE '8%'

You will get the same results using either of those expressions.
gzp74 wrote:Is the a list or link where I can find the description about all field of tourney_hand_player_statistics database table?

We have not published the schema like we did for PokerTracker 3 however you can find the files used to create the database in your PokerTracker4 installation folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas

The meaning of database fields with the same names haven't changed in any significant way from PokerTracker 3 and you can find that here. Also forum member 'Bininu' made their own document available in this thread.
gzp74 wrote:another one, where : BvB, BB def.(not folding) against SB non-alin (max 33.33% of eff.stack) open raise.

All your stats look good however with this one amt_p_raise_facing is the last raise faced and not necessarily the first. If you always want the size of the 2bet faced you should use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing instead and since the BB has already invested 1BB you need to add that to the raise faced so it calculates correctly for the effective stack e.g.

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 AND (((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) < 0.3333) AND NOT(lookup_actions_p.action='F'), 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 am

gzp74 wrote:custom stat : (BvB) BB Fold to SB LCB (Flop)
(hands, where BB fold it):
sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'X' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p = '8' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p = '9' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'F', 1, 0])

(opportunity, where BB can fold it):
sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'X' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p = '8' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p = '9' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

I thought thru it again and I dont like this : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 (mostly at opportunity), because it will be true when the SB check on flop, BB bet and SB raise, but I want those hand, where SB lead (here it is limp cbet) not checking to make a XR. I have to use here then : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_2bet_facing > 0

What do you think?
gzp74

Postby gzp74 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:30 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
gzp74 wrote:
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 AND (((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) < 0.3333) AND NOT(lookup_actions_p.action='F'), 1, 0])

Thank you. I replace that part of code.

Do I think good that with these preflop aggressors and actors I dont need for this, because it will be true all times : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0

Am I right?
gzp74

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles