Twister on .it : <HUD loading...>

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Twister on .it : <HUD loading...>

Postby noxee » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi,

The HUD never displays with some Twister tables on ipoker.it (Sisal), depends on their titles :
- "Twister €20 SNG XXXXXXXX | NL ..." => works everytime
- "XXXXXXXXXXX | NL ..." => never works

bugsisal.png

There is a solution ? Hands are correctly imported.
noxee

Re: Twister on .it : <HUD loading...>

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:46 am

PokerTracker 4 only supports English so both hand histories and poker table graphics such as the "Fold" button all need to be in English and as you have the client installed in another language you will need to uninstall it and reinstall using English if offered the option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby noxee » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:41 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:PokerTracker 4 only supports English so both hand histories and poker table graphics such as the "Fold" button all need to be in English and as you have the client installed in another language you will need to uninstall it and reinstall using English if offered the option.

I couldn't have 100% of the sofware in English with Sisal.it. I'm gonna send some logs to the support.

I can't assign an HUD to a specific table (like HM2) ?
noxee

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:52 am

If you enable 'Allow Table Selection Tool to Appear When Necessary' in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options > General Settings > Advanced' that may allow you to manually attach the HUD. So we can investigate this further for you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket along with a link to this thread. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby noxee » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:01 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:that may allow you to manually attach the HUD

It's already ticked, but how can I use the "Table Selection Tool" ? I didn't find anything like "Table Finder" in PT4.

ps : log and screenshoot sended to the support.
noxee

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:33 pm

If the table selection tool isn't appearing automatically it cannot be started manually - we will get back to you in your ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4