BBvsSB (quick filters)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BBvsSB (quick filters)

Postby MuggyW » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 am

Hey guys,

After spending a few hours through the quick filters, somehow I just can't find the solution. I try to study BB(hero) vs SB.

I have come this far:
(Effective Stack Size Big Blinds Between 15 and 22) AND (Posted Blind / Ante Posted Big Blind) AND (Faced All-In Preflop) AND (Players at Showdown Between 2 and 2) AND (Called Preflop Called 2Bet)

Basically I want to know which filters I have to add (or maybe suggestions for which are better).
I am trying to have these actions:
1. Everybody folds to SB
2. SB calls/completes bb
3. BB raises
4. SB jams

Hopefully you guys can help out!

Thank you for time and effort.

Kind regards
MuggyW

Re: BBvsSB (quick filters)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:47 am

MuggyW wrote:1. Everybody folds to SB
2. SB calls/completes bb

While you can filter for the opportunity to raise limper(s) and the number of limpers there is not a filter for the position of the first limper available however you can use the following filter expression in 'My Reports' which ensures a small blind open limp:
Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting "Add New Expression Filters". Substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report.
MuggyW wrote:3. BB raises

Your filter has 'Called Preflop Called 2Bet' for Hero so that won't work for this and you'd need to use 'Raised Preflop Any 2Bet' instead.
MuggyW wrote:4. SB jams

After step 4 you did not specify whether you called or not so if you want hands you didn't call to be included you would need to remove 'Players at Showdown Between 2 and 2'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles