PokerTracker v4.15 requires a database update that is not backward compatible with previous versions of PokerTracker*.
With the 4.15 release, we are proud to announce that NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4 is now available and is a free sign-up while in pre-release beta. NoteCaddy has worked very closely with us over the past 18-24 months and is the first third-party app to utilize the new Max Value Software API which allows third-party apps to integrate into PokerTracker and provide access to the internal functionality of PokerTracker which was not previously available. With this new API, third-party apps can better utilize the power of PokerTracker and provide innovative solutions that were not previously possible.
Sign-up for the free NoteCaddy Pre-Release Beta now!
- Third Party App: NoteCaddy: NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4 enters Pre-Release Beta.
- Tournaments: Added support for having variable bounties per tournament* whereas previously it was limited to one bounty value. This was needed for tournaments such as PokerStars 'Progressive Jackpot' bounty tournaments and split bounties.
- iPoker: Import: Fixed incorrect uncalled_bet_enabled in the iPoker 22.214.171.124 hand history which was subsequently reverted by iPoker.
- Winamax: Tournament Detection: Fixed bounty tournament importing with double buy-in's.
- PokerStars: Tournament Detection: Fixed some tournaments without summaries incorrectly being tagged as RE_ENTRY.
- Winning Poker Network: Import: Work around some jackpot hand histories with a 0.25 discrepency between the amount bet and the amount paid out/raked.
- Svenska Spel: Import: Fixed some hands importing with an invalid limit of "krkr".
- Import: All-In Equity Stats: Included hands where villian raised hero all-in were incorrectly being excluded from All-In Equity stats.
- People's Poker: Import: Disabled 'Automatically Apply Treat As' which was incorrectly importing 9-max hands as 6-max.
- Winning Poker Network: Import: Improved import support of hand history text files provided by support.
- partypoker.GR: Table Detection: Fixed detecting some Greek tournaments.
- PokerStars POWERUP: Import: Added basic/preliminary importing of POWERUP tournament hands. "Power" cards are displayed in the hand history viewer and replayer text but do not affect statistics**.
- HUD: Fixed HUD preventing import from stopping when then replayer window is open.
- Crash: Resolved a crash that occurred when the main window is closed immediately following stopping auto-import.
- Crash: partypoker: Resolved crash when importing an incomplete hand.
- GTech: Import: Fixed import errors in bad beat jackpot hands due to 'contribution' line syntax change.
- Tournament Detection: Ensure that REENTRY's always include the fee.
- Player Search: Fix searching for players with an underscore in their name with PostgreSQL 9.1+
- HUD: HUD Options: Removed previously supported sites that are no longer supported from being listed in profile select.
- partypoker: fastforward: Fixed issue with fastforward attempting to monitor the wrong program.
- HUD: Re-added hand and tagging menu which was accidentally removed in 4.14.27.
- Winning Poker Network: HUD: Improved Jackpot SNG HUD attachment to eliminate need for the HUD table selector.
- Microgaming: Tournaments: Added support for "Fun" view.
- Microgaming: Tournaments: Added support for 3-max tables.
- iPoker: Import: Prevent seating files from being moved to the "Processed Files Directory".
- PokerStars: HUD: Fixed HUD not displaying on table name 'Atalante'
- Winning Poker Network: Setup Wizard: Move both .dhh and .phh files to the "Processed Files Directory".
- Tournament Edit: Enforce tournaments to either be REBUY or REENTRY; never both.
- Tournament Detection: Updated Tournament Detection config to v4.90.
* To support multiple bounties, we had to make changes to the database, therefore, a PokerTracker v4.15 database will not be backward compatible with v4.14.x or lower. Once you upgrade to 4.15, you cannot revert to any previous version of PokerTracker without restoring a backed up database or re-importing all of your hands into a new database. Immediately after installing v4.15, you will be prompted to backup your database. Please make sure that you backup your database in case if you need to revert back to a previous version of PokerTracker.
** To avoid POWERUP hands from affecting a player's statistics, you may want to import POWERUP hands into their own exclusive database.