Remove Notecaddy

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

How 2 remove notecaddy

Postby sirrupetot » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, i would like 2 remove notecaddy from PT4 even if i loose my data base... i used it a little bit with, than i changed 2 other HUD and they have some popup comercial commercial about notecaddy when i try 2 see some stats and it pops almost all over the screen and i have 2 click 2 disapear and open browsers and shit wich i find very annoying when multi tabling + i don't like aggresive commercials...
Attachments
PrtScr.png
Here a print screen 2 see how it looks
sirrupetot

Re: How 2 remove notecaddy

Postby SretiCentV » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:07 am

I removed the trial for your license. PokerTracker 4 Hud displays a popup showing sample NoteCaddy data in any profiles which haven't been edited. If you want to hide this popup tab go to Hud > Edit Hud Profiles and select the profile that you're using. Click OK to close the window again.
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby sirrupetot » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:07 am

SretiCentV wrote:I removed the trial for your license. PokerTracker 4 Hud displays a popup showing sample NoteCaddy data in any profiles which haven't been edited. If you want to hide this popup tab go to Hud > Edit Hud Profiles and select the profile that you're using. Click OK to close the window again.

Thank you...but i still can't get rid of that popup :( i aded some stats 2 hud than saved him and it's same shit :(
sirrupetot

Postby sirrupetot » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:48 am

sirrupetot wrote:
SretiCentV wrote:I removed the trial for your license. PokerTracker 4 Hud displays a popup showing sample NoteCaddy data in any profiles which haven't been edited. If you want to hide this popup tab go to Hud > Edit Hud Profiles and select the profile that you're using. Click OK to close the window again.

Thank you...but i still can't get rid of that popup :( i aded some stats 2 hud than saved him and it's same shit :(

Actually i figured that out ... u have 2 delete a popup named notecaddy trial or something like that, under Popup Groups tab!
sirrupetot

Postby Wojtalenko » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello! Could You remove the notecady trial from my license too ? I have too slow computer for this.
Wojtalenko

Remove Notecaddy

Postby gab1ru » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:36 am

Can you please remove my trial license for NoteCaddy? Everytime I close it, it simply reopens and starting using a big ammount of cpu when I close PokerTracker 4 so everytime I have to kill the proccess.
gab1ru

Remove Notecaddy

Postby gab1ru » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Can you please remove my trial license for NoteCaddy? Everytime I close it, it simply reopens and starting using a big ammount of cpu when I close PokerTracker 4 so everytime I have to kill the proccess. I've posted it in notecaddy forum but it seems dead.
gab1ru

Re: Remove Notecaddy

Postby SretiCentV » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:39 pm

You can send a support email to the PT support email address and it will be removed
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:36 am

NoteCaddy has now been removed from your license.
Flag_Hippo

Postby RICHGIRL_USA » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:01 pm

HI,remove Notecaddy from my license.
RICHGIRL_USA

Next

Return to NoteCaddy