HUD Stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Stats

Postby KB1224 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Afternoon All,

I hope this question has not been asked too many times, apologies if so. I am seeking clarification regarding my Hud, more specifically, my HUD seems to reset each game, is this correct? My understanding is, once my hand history is imported, my VPIP etc etc will populate based on this data. However, currently, when i register a new tournament, my hands start from 0, and if i am multi tabling, the stats are not the same.

My understanding is, all my hands from moths ago should populate into the HUD stats, as opposed to each individual tournament, otherwise the stats will be useless!

I have set the correct path in Pokertracker to collect hand history and i am clicking 'Start Getting Hands' in PokerTracker which initiates the HUD Display.

Similarly, when i unlock and re-position the stats on the table, and lock to set them, this changes when i load up a new game.

For what it is worth, i am currently using a free trial, is this why i am facing these problems?

Any advice would be welcomed as i have followed the instructions in the tutorial as well as youtube vids.

Thank you
KB1224

Re: HUD Stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 am

KB1224 wrote:I hope this question has not been asked too many times, apologies if so. I am seeking clarification regarding my Hud, more specifically, my HUD seems to reset each game, is this correct? My understanding is, once my hand history is imported, my VPIP etc etc will populate based on this data. However, currently, when i register a new tournament, my hands start from 0, and if i am multi tabling, the stats are not the same.

The HUD stats for your opponents will default to lifetime stats however PokerTracker 4 only shows your session stats in the HUD so you have an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you at each table. As your database gets larger you'll see your lifetime stats won't change much at all over time but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt or your opponents. If you do want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you do so in your reports or load up a hand (any hand) in the replayer and turn that option on via the 'Options' button.
KB1224 wrote:Similarly, when i unlock and re-position the stats on the table, and lock to set them, this changes when i load up a new game.

After you have moved the HUD you should save the new positions by clicking the PT-icon and selecting 'Save Layout' so the new positions are remembered for future tables.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KB1224 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:17 am

Good Afternoon Hippo,

Thank you for your response.

That makes perfect sense, and it may be that i have not yet played the opposition i come up against which is why the stats are '0'.

Lastly, is there a function whereby i can only see opposition HUD stats once my tracker has collected at least 50 hands to allow minor validity to the stats?

Much appreciate the feedback
KB1224

Postby KB1224 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:08 pm

...Sorry Hippo, i lied, i have one more question....Is there a way to hide/fade/minimise the stats of folded player when in a hand?

Thanks!
KB1224

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:43 pm

KB1224 wrote:Lastly, is there a function whereby i can only see opposition HUD stats once my tracker has collected at least 50 hands to allow minor validity to the stats?

You can have your HUD set to display for a player only when a specific number of hands is reached via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Minimum Hands Required'.
KB1224 wrote:Is there a way to hide/fade/minimise the stats of folded player when in a hand?

PokerTracker 4 doesn't know anything about the hand in progress so that isn't possible. If you prefer you can fade the stats of all players until put your mouse on the HUD panel and you can find that option by selecting your HUD profile in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles' and changing the display type for your HUD Group(s) to 'Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KB1224 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Perfect,

Very much appreciated
KB1224

Return to PokerTracker 4