Pokertracker 4 on People's poker (velox)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokertracker 4 on People's poker (velox)

Postby Rebellz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:05 am

Hey, is it true that is not possible to use the hud on people's playing velox? I've heard that people didn't find a way to do it and indeed I tried and If you play more than 1 table the hud will switch between tables so you get for example table A with HUD of people of table B.

Any way to fix it or it's just not compatible?
Rebellz

Re: Pokertracker 4 on People's poker (velox)

Postby KAIOU » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:31 am

Yes I confirm as new user, i bought yesterday my small version of p.4 to get access to hud on People's network (microgaming/partypoker).

Most of people prefer to use Hm2 ( with table finder ) with some Bossmedia network because a problem of ri-assignment , refresh of hud when there are more than 2 tables opened.

During the game the "variance" of hud can distract , but with just one it keep stable on one table.

Velox are the version of spin&go in the italian network.
KAIOU

Postby Rebellz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:56 am

It also doesn't work for reports, chips won are calculated wrong and if you win a 80 chips pot for example it calculate that you won 80 instead of 40 :/
Rebellz

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am

IIRC their tables do not have unique identifiers so it won't work automatically if you play multiple tables. If you go to Hud > Edit Hud Options > General Settings > Advanced and turn on 'Allow table selection tool to appear when necessary' that should allow you to attach the Hud to the correct table.

Rebellz wrote:It also doesn't work for reports, chips won are calculated wrong and if you win a 80 chips pot for example it calculate that you won 80 instead of 40 :/

If you have a hand history file which imports incorrectly please attach it to a Support Ticket and tell us exactly what is wrong and we'll see if we can get that fixed. Please bear in mind that there are some errors in these hand histories though, which we can't work around.
WhiteRider

Postby Rebellz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:36 am

OK ty, HH sent.

about this

WhiteRider wrote:IIRC their tables do not have unique identifiers so it won't work automatically if you play multiple tables. If you go to Hud > Edit Hud Options > General Settings > Advanced and turn on 'Allow table selection tool to appear when necessary' that should allow you to attach the Hud to the correct table.

it's already flagged on, what should I do next? I don't see some kind of table finder, should I get a popup somewhere? I do I attach the right hud to the right table?
Rebellz

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:06 pm

It's possible that isn't enabled for People's yet - please open a separate ticket about that and we'll follow it up.
You should see a similar Hud icon on the table and an overlay listing the players in the last hand imported so that you can click 'matches' on the appropriate table.
WhiteRider

Postby Rebellz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 pm

ok thanks, I've sent the other ticket as well.
Rebellz

Return to PokerTracker 4