Open limp-call and then check-fold

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Open limp-call and then check-fold

Postby lix8 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello, I'm trying to create a stat like this:
Opponents open limp and call a raise, then on the flop he check-folds. BUT I still want to include the times where opponent donks, so a simple "fold vs cbet / opportunities" wouldn't work. So, if he limp-call and donk 80% of the time, check-call 10% of the time and check-fold 10% of the time, it should show "Check-fold 10%" in the stat.

Also I never created a custom stat before so I was trying this:
Duplicated the stat Prefop Limp Call and put this just to start somewhere...
Code: Select all
((cnt_p_limp_call / cnt_p_limp_faceraise) * (cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold / cnt_f_cbet_def_opp)) * 100

I know it's wrong, because it's also counting the preflop action... Like if he check-calls 80% of the time and check-fold 80% of the time, it should show 64% in the stat and I want it to show just the 80% check-fold. And it's not counting open limp, just limps... But I can't even put the stat on HUD, it's not showing for some reason... So I'm lost already.

Also tried a lazy way to just copy a stat from the forum and found this https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=94522
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and  lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC'  and tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='F', 1, 0])

Tried to create a new stat and pasting this code but says Invalid Value Expression
lix8

Re: Open limp-call and then check-fold

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:12 am

You will need to make new Columns to define the actions that you want to count. Take a look at the Custom Stats Guide for an overview, and the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics goes into much more detail. The latter was written for PT3, but the same principals apply in PT4.

Your second expression is valid, but it needs to be in a Column, not a Stat.
However, "tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='F'" means that the player folded to specifically a CBet - if you want to count folds to any bet you can use the expression from 'cnt_f_bet_def_action_fold' instead, which is:
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)')
WhiteRider

Re: Open limp-call and then check-fold

Postby benjamin.chalot » Wed May 08, 2019 1:25 pm

@lix8 If you wouldn't mind sharing that custom stat that would be awesome :)
benjamin.chalot

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles