zoom plo hands not importing properly?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

zoom plo hands not importing properly?

Postby dontdonkbet » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Hi, I've noticed this over the last while. Today I won 7~ BI playing PLO10 zoom but my graph for today only has me winning two, it's obviously missing hands. This seems to happen somewhat frequently. PT4 import shows 45 errors https://i.imgur.com/RB5GC6C.png
dontdonkbet

Re: zoom plo hands not importing properly?

Postby dontdonkbet » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Just to add, I requested the raw HH file from stars and imported it, no new hands were found but the it still had the errors.
dontdonkbet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:51 am

PokerStars hands where the cashout feature was used will not be imported in PokerTracker v4.15.13 to avoid database corruption. If that's not applicable to you then send all relevant information detailing the problem to us in a Support Ticket with your hand history file. An update for cashout hands will be available in the next update and you can also open a Support Ticket to access a pre-release version.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dontdonkbet » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:44 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:PokerStars hands where the cashout feature was used will not be imported in PokerTracker v4.15.13 to avoid database corruption. If that's not applicable to you then send all relevant information detailing the problem to us in a Support Ticket with your hand history file. An update for cashout hands will be available in the next update and you can also open a Support Ticket to access a pre-release version.

Is this still applicable even when your opponent uses the cash out feature but you don't? I don't use it.

Thanks for reply
dontdonkbet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:39 pm

Yes it's still applicable since PokerTracker 4 is importing data for every player involved in a hand.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dontdonkbet » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:34 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Yes it's still applicable since PokerTracker 4 is importing data for every player involved in a hand.

I created a support thread to get access to the new beta version, would appreciate it thanks.
dontdonkbet

Return to PokerTracker 4