Hud having issues with the new ACR update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud having issues with the new ACR update

Postby tytyler » Wed May 27, 2020 7:37 pm

Reccenlty ACR came out with an update adding custom fonts. I think this has been messing with the HUD on Blitz tables at least. Every 15-30 minutes the Hud gets mixed up on displays the hud stats of another player instead of the stats of the correct player. This would happen with much greater rarity before ACR's update. Just wanted to make the PT$ devs aware and see if anyone else has been having this issue? Thanks.
tytyler

Re: Hud having issues with the new ACR update

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 28, 2020 6:09 am

That's not something I am aware of - please report this to us in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby tytyler » Thu May 28, 2020 10:58 am

luckily they reverted the change today, all should be good
tytyler

Postby tomdanko » Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 pm

I am having similiar issues with ACR since the update (today) and the PT4 HUD not working, nor is it even recognizing the table/hands.
tomdanko

Postby tytyler » Thu May 28, 2020 3:36 pm

what I have come to realize for me is that the HUD was messing up on blitz for me because I was completing too many hands in a short time frame. This apparently is confusing poker tracker and it loses track on which table is which or something and starts displaying the wrong HUD stat for each player. I know this because when deliberately fold why hands slower the HUD issue is much less frequent. IDK if there is a fix for this is, unless there is a way where I can have it so poker tracker does not intake too many hands too quickly?
tytyler

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 29, 2020 6:04 am

tomdanko wrote:I am having similiar issues with ACR since the update (today) and the PT4 HUD not working, nor is it even recognizing the table/hands.

Restart ACR and make sure everything is still setup correctly:

Winning Poker Network Configuration Guide (WPN)

otherwise send a log file that has recorded the problem to us in a Support Ticket.

tytyler wrote:what I have come to realize for me is that the HUD was messing up on blitz for me because I was completing too many hands in a short time frame. This apparently is confusing poker tracker and it loses track on which table is which or something and starts displaying the wrong HUD stat for each player. I know this because when deliberately fold why hands slower the HUD issue is much less frequent. IDK if there is a fix for this is, unless there is a way where I can have it so poker tracker does not intake too many hands too quickly?

WPN provide a special file so PokerTracker 4 know who is seated at the start of each Blitz hand so it's possible the issue is there but so we can see what's going on here please report this to us in a Support Ticket with a log file:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tytyler » Fri May 29, 2020 9:03 pm

I am quite confident i have found the cause of this issue. Ever since the ACR update on the 27th, blitz tables have been having this bug where there name changes from a number to "null". I can imagine once two tables suffer this bug and no longer can be uniquely identified by PT4 the HUD issues I have described start. As I have noticed that the respective HUD profiles for these two tables swap and the issue can only be solved by opening and closing the table, which resets the null bug. So this seems to be an issue only ACR can solve? I have already emailed them, hopefully they fix it.
tytyler

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 30, 2020 6:18 am

Thanks for your information. If that is the case it would likely cause a problem, and it would be something that ACR would need to fix. I will pass this on to our site liaison to contact WPN about it too.
WhiteRider

Postby Gtummy » Sat May 30, 2020 7:39 pm

Just switch from Ignition to ACR. I have HUD running on 9 handed tables. HUD appears to be running fine but when I go to PT4 no hands are saved. I am sure it is my error just don't know where.
Gtummy

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 31, 2020 3:01 am

You may just need to select your ACR screenname from the Player List in the sidebar on the left. If the Hud works then your hands are importing.
Otherwise, check for any filters you might have enabled.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4