Hud display

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud display

Postby bagholder66 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:09 pm

The stats i see displayed during a live cash game for a given player (like folds to Cbet) is only for the current session - I have a 900 hand history with my opponent, yet all it shows me when i hover the mouse is he has folded 1 out of 1 times to a Cbet (which occurred today). How do i get the display to show me the Fold to Cbet percentage over the 900 hands?
bagholder66

Re: Hud display

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:22 am

Lifetime statistics should display by default and you can switch between session and lifetime statistics via the PT-icon or double-clicking on a players HUD however this isn't necessarily true for every site. On what poker site is this? Also HUD filters can also affect what's displayed e.g. 'Stats From Current Cash Stake Only' and/or 'Stats from the last 'x' hands/weeks' filters in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bagholder66 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:09 am

The sight is ACR …. what/where is the PT-Icon? …… when i double click on a player, it brings up a window with all kinds of stats - but they all seem to be session stats, not lifetime. Appreciate the help & prompt response - Thanks!!
bagholder66

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:20 pm

bagholder66 wrote:what/where is the PT-Icon?

The PT-icon is the black spade on a green background usually displayed towards the top of the table window:

Basic HUD Guide
bagholder66 wrote:when i double click on a player, it brings up a window with all kinds of stats - but they all seem to be session stats, not lifetime.

Single-clicking a statistic displays a popup and double-clicking should switch between lifetime and session statistics (red HUD background). If you are only getting popups then try double-clicking faster or on the HUD background rather than an actual statistic. If that doesn't help then please open a Support Ticket with all relevant information and a PokerTracker4.log file that's recorded what's going on:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby Pixies09 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi everyone...is there a way / format to import a HM Hud to PT4? Thank you!!
Pixies09

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:21 am

That isn't possible.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles