PT4 Hand Replay HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Hand Replay HUD

Postby Ghostboxer » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:29 pm

My first post here so thanks for any input anyone has. I am trying to have the same HUD on my hand history replay as in my real time play. Everytime I open the hand replay it open a default PT4 and not my own personal one I use in game?
Is there a way I can change this?
Ghostboxer

Re: PT4 Hand Replay HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:42 am

Go to 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Profile Select' and you can set your preferred HUD Profile for the PokerTracker Hand Replayer:

Guide: Profile Select
Flag_Hippo

Postby Ghostboxer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:24 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Go to 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Profile Select' and you can set your preferred HUD Profile for the PokerTracker Hand Replayer:

Guide: Profile Select

Legend- thanks for the help
Ghostboxer

PT4 Hand Replay HUD

Postby thetruth153 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:39 pm

Hi!
First post as well.
I have noticed that you can have the hud or you can remove it from the replayer, but it is possible to have a transparent one so you can decide when to check it or no?
Thanksss
thetruth153

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:27 am

You can make the HUD transparent when the mouse is not over it by selecting your HUD profile in PokerTracker 4 via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles' and changing the display type for your HUD Group(s) to 'Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over'. If you need to change the opacity level of the HUD when it is not moused over you can do that using the 'Lower Opacity To:' slider in 'HUD > Edit HUD Options > General Settings > Advanced'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4