stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

stats

Postby PetarM » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello,
I would like to see on my HUD only the stats corresponding to the current bb level and the current number of players on the table.
If not possible can I set the stats for different bb lvls and number of players on the table
Hope i was clear
PetarM

Re: stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:37 am

You can have your HUD filters statistics based on the number of players:

Guide: HUD Options & Profiles (Filters)

When you say "bb level" if you mean the stack of each player then you can also filter for that there but there isn't a global HUD filter based on the current blind level in the tournament.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:56 pm

hello,
regarding the filter based on the current blind level in the tournament, is it possible to make a custom stat?
best
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:34 am

You can make custom statistics but you will still not be able to filter that data in the HUD afterwards. The number of statistics you would need to make might be quite a few depending on how many statistics you want to do this for and the number of different blind levels you require.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:01 pm

I play SNG hypers and I only need bb50 and bb100
basically I need open shove for SB bb50 and bb100; BTN bb50 and bb100; CO bb50 and bb100
how would the custom stat look like?
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:08 am

There is an 'Open Shove' statistic in the Download Warehouse and you can edit those columns to create new statistics for specific blind levels using tourney_blinds.amt_bb. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different. This post also shows how to create a custom statistic by stack size and the principle is the same except you would be using tourney_blinds.amt_bb.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Hello,
thank you, very helpful, I managed to do open shove and stack size column:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 AND 20, 1, 0])

but I would like to add hero position (SB, BTN or CO), number of players (2, 3 or 4), big blind size (50 or 100) and tournament round (round 1 or round 2)

Can you help me out
thanks
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:33 am

PetarM wrote:but I would like to add hero position (SB, BTN or CO), number of players (2, 3 or 4), big blind size (50 or 100) and tournament round (round 1 or round 2)

I don't follow what you mean by 'Hero' position. Do you just mean the position of the player from the perspective of the active player for that statistic whether that is Hero or Villain? If so you can just specify that in a HUD statistic via the 'Item Properties' tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you wish to configure and scroll down to where it says 'Position'. If you want information for all positions in a popup then you can create your own positional popup but if you want to specify a players position in the new custom columns then you would use:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position

PetarM wrote:number of players (2, 3 or 4)

tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players

PetarM wrote:big blind size

tourney_blinds.amt_bb

PetarM wrote:tournament round (round 1 or round 2)

The tournament round isn't something that is stored in the database.

If you need further information on what's available we have not published the schema like we did for PokerTracker 3 however the meaning of database fields haven't changed in any significant way. Also forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 available in this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:50 am

I don't follow what you mean by 'Hero' position. Do you just mean the position of the player from the perspective of the active player for that statistic whether that is Hero or Villain?

Yes, thank you, understood

The tournament round isn't something that is stored in the database.

What about this:
tourney_hand_histories.id_hand = tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand and tourney_hand_histories.history LIKE '%Match Round I,%'

best
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:22 am

Something like that should work if there is something unique in the hand history files provided by a specific poker site but that isn't going to be something that works across all poker sites for similar tournaments.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles