Add Custom Statistics
Eventually the game will grow to a point where a new stat will be needed to meet the needs of our users. That is why PokerTracker 4 is designed to be extendable through the addition of custom stats.
- Choose from commonly requested stat additions from the Download Warehouse, including rakeback tracking for every major site (when applicable)
- Duplicate existing stats to modify the formula for the stat
- Create coloring rules at the stat level that will be displayed in all reports
- Read descriptions of how each stat performs, along with the formula used to calculate each stat
Personalize Your Hand Replayer
The hand history replayer includes a larger and uncluttered interface to make analysis of hands postgame much easier.
- Multiple Replayer table and deck themes are available, additional options are available in the Download Warehouse
- ICM and Equity Calculation accessible directly from the replayer
- Use the keyboard to step through or move between hands
- Switch between lifetime stats and table session stats for the HERO, or show stats as they occurred the time the hand took place
- Upload hand videos to YouTube with your selected themes displayed
Have It Your Way
The default PokerTracker 4 report interface contains nearly everything you may need for day to day results analysis, but you can rest comfortably knowing that at any time you can have it your way by adding, removing, or relocating statistics for better analysis. All of PokerTracker's built-in reports can be customized to show the stats you need. Right click to export your reports to CSV, export the hands you select right in the report, choose to replay a range of hands or even upload the range as a YouTube video.
In addition, if you want to create custom reports from scratch you can use the My Reports tool to display your data as you wish complete with your own filtering, grouping, and sorting options saved with the report.
Community with Download Warehouse
COMMUNITY: Download Warehouse, Guides, & World Class Support
COMMUNITY is the portal for all information, downloads, and support accessible from within PokerTracker 4.
- Access your support tickets from within the COMMUNITY page
- Read how-to guides for all of PokerTracker 4’s major features
- Learn how to configure each site supported by PokerTracker 4
- Download custom HUDs, reports, stats, themes, Quick Filters and Note Tracker Auto Notes from the Download Warehouse
Why Settle For Less?
Try PokerTracker 4 Today
We listened carefully to the requests from the extensive online community of poker players while
developing PokerTracker 4, the result is an interface that is easier to learn while providing more features than ever before. Our goal was simple, our software is designed to help poker players to be more productive while playing and to simplify post-game analysis. The result was the creation of the single most important piece of online poker software that every poker player must have to be successful! Don't just take our word for it, you must try PT4 yourself: see how using PokerTracker 4 can help improve your game by taking advantage of our free 14 day trial.