AGG% stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

AGG% stat

Postby joeppiej » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am

I know there are many topics about this, but i'm still not sure about the answer so sorry for asking again.

Is it possible to have the exact same stat as HM2, the AGG%?

If I import 100k hands of myself into HM2 and PT4, is there one stat in PT4 (maybe custom stat) that shows me the exact same Agg% on flop, turn, river, total as it would show on HM2?

Thx for your help!
joeppiej
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: AGG% stat

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:27 am

I'm not certain off the top of my head exactly how that stat is calculated on their end. Do you happen to know? I could confirm exactly what we do have that matches.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: AGG% stat

Postby joeppiej » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:15 pm

I found out it should be this:

(Bet + Raise) / (Bet + Raise + Call + Fold)

Does this exist for PT4?

Thx for your help!
joeppiej
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: AGG% stat

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:32 am

I thought that HM's Agg stat included checks, and there is a version of that available in the Download Warehouse if you search for "afq".
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: AGG% stat

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:30 am

But the actual version you quoted is Aggression Frequency which is a default stat in PT4.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests