Beta Version 13

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:38 am

Nicoco wrote:Beta 12 HUD was crashing more than build 2, but worked quite fine. Since beta 13, there are 2 problems, maybe linked. I only play 6 max, and PT3 recognize my tables as 10 max. Moreover, it displays only current session stat for any player. I tried to rename the layout.pt3 file and it doesn't change anything. I also tried "treat as 6 max" and it doesn't change anything either. I play on Hansa Poker (ipoker network) and use miniview.

EDIT: the problem comes from the fact that I cannot treat my tables as 6max. For some reason, PT3 recognizes my tables as 10 max so it doesn't display of the stats in my db, even if I manyally click "treat as 6 max". They also appear in the DB as 10 max hands.


When you import, do you have the "adjust qualifying tables limits' option checked on auto import? This is how PT3 detects that your hands are 6-max when the info is not in the HH file.

When you 'treat as 6-max' on a table, and then PT-icon -> Configure Stats, what size table is reported in the title bar of the window that pops up?

Edit: Yes, you can re-install beta 12 over the top. If you don't still have the install file I understand that you can get it by chaning 13 to 12 in the download link.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby Nicoco » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:46 am

Thanks a lot for the quick answer. The checkbox isn't checked so I guess the problem comes from here. Did you change the default behaviour ? Is there a way to remove the hands imported yesterday ?

EDIT: ok i tested it. Both HUD and import work fine with the checkbox ON. But if I try to "treat as 6 max" nothing happens for the HUD, and configure stats still displays "ipoker - miniview - 10max", even if it displays the good stats on the table. As I only play 6 max, it doesn't bother me much, but I guess it's a bug and I believe it didn't exist in the previous beta. If I can do anything else to help... tell me !
Nicoco
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 6:35 am

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:58 am

Yes, there was a bug in beta 12 which meant the AQTL logic was applied whether the option was checked or not.
Sorry, there is no way to remove just specific sessions at the moment, this will be added.

I guess the HUD issue is to do with you using the mini-view - maybe treat as 6-max doesn't work so far with miniview.
Please create a ticket on the Support system and explain the issue, with screenshots and log files - as much detail as possible. Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby hc8601 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Nagelring wrote:Hello PT3-Team,
since Beta 13 Hud doesnt display stats on Party Poker tables, wether its cash game or SNGs.
On the other Pokerserver it works fine.

Regards
Nagelring

I have a same problem since upgrade. How to deal with it?
hc8601
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:16 am

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby GrumpyB » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:45 pm

I don't see my own stats on the HUD since I installed Beta V13, but they were OK with build 3. What am I doing wrong?

(PokerStars / Vista)
GrumpyB
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:01 pm

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby Mocky » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 am

Nicoco wrote:Am I the only one having trouble with the HUD on ipoker ?? Please tell me what I can do to help ! The beta 12 was working just perfectly for me. Can I downgrade my version ? Please do not ignore my problem !



yeah hud is crashing like twice an hour for me on ipoker 12 was fine though.
Mocky
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:23 am

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby jgoldseth » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:19 am

Hud kept crashing for me today while 16 tabling on full tilt. I was hoping the new beta would fix the lag/crashing, but alas it first crashed with an error, then later froze up all my programs running, which caused me to time out on many tables. I ended up having to kill PT3, and just went back to Pahud and PT2 after that.

The $70 that the PT3 guys won't refund me for their shabby product (which I shouldn't have ever bought and still can't use properly), plus the money I've lost from PT3 HUD freezing/crashing every time I've tried to use it, is really starting to add up.
jgoldseth
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby HeldvomFeld » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 pm

#2.....feel the exact same way, and have the same problems. wish i had bought HM, which runs smoothly and supports Prima etc. Hopefully the bugs will soon be fixed so i can at least multitable on FTP.
HeldvomFeld
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby pokerfan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:10 am

hey, i just used beta 13 and found this new problem. when i played 100NL cash on stars, there's always some error message popping up on my screen saying something like this " PokertrackerHud.. data/image/hud.x file doesnt exist" . I'm really confused and couldnt play any hands any more.
help me, please
pokerfan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby Dilas » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:16 am

PT Build2 works fine for me with FullTitl CashGams

I tried
Beta Build 12 which crashes sometimes (Vista 64x)
and
Beta Build 13 which has a HUD delay. To update the HUD stats it takes nearly 30 sec after the hand ended

Hope it helps
Dilas
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests