To resolve the issue, you can either create a new database and reimport all of your processed files or you can follow the steps below to resolve the issue and update your database:
- Open PgAdminIII. Start->Programs->PostgreSQL 8.3->PgAdmin III
- Double click your "PostgreSQL Database Server" in the left window pane and expand "Databases" by clicking the +
- Double click the database which needs updated
- On the File menu, click Tools->Query Tool.
- Download the following two files:
- In the query tool go File->Open then browse to and select "Install_PLpgSQL.sql" then click Query -> Execute. (If this query fails that is fine)
- Now go File->Open, browse to and locate "Update_DB_Build4.sql" then click Query->Execute.
- Repeat for all databases necessary
- Make sure that you run a full "Housekeeping" in PT3 for each database that is updated to ensure optimal performance