I've been using the Tournament M4 HUD for a while now and very powerful it is too.
One of the most important stats in a sng is pfr - as well as shoving PF and call PF All-In.
These are crucial reads to help with the correct decisions.
A few questions:
1) How does the positional stat work in the pop-up? Eg. How does PT decide a players position EP, MP, as the table becomes shorthanded? So, if the table is 6-handed is the UTG player counted as EP or MP? - if the game started as 9-man? I guess LP is always CO & BTN?
2) PFR from the blinds - is this both SB and BB?
3) In general, as a sng progresses, players pfr changes. This is reflected in the M-Zone stats, or perhaps by checking the "this blind level only" box in the HUD config - although that might take a while to converge. So my question is - what's the best stat to use to get a read on a players range? General PFR, by position, by blind level, M-Zone?
4) How can you use Call PF All-In stats - do you somehow average all the players between you and the BB?- weighted in some way for BB, SB, others? What do various stats tell you about how to play? I mean, tight, average, loose?
5) Similarly, how do you know which hands to call a shove with based on M-Zone stats?
6) I probably don't use enough of the stats to be honest - what other stats do people use frequently that really help them?
Thanks for your time!