New user questions

Beta Testing Information

Moderator: Moderators

New user questions

Postby BigErf » Wed May 07, 2008 12:04 am

First time using HUD and I have a couple questions regarding HUD on PT3. Under the HUD Options in the Configure HUD CASH tab I see "Refresh Rates" and wasnt sure what this was for. There are three headings: Min, Max, and Refresh Every. With what appears to be four default options to choose from. My last question is about the "Player Ranges" box which is right above the "Refresh Rates". What type of ranges would I be putting in here? Thank you for the help!! Erf
BigErf
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: New user questions

Postby Sahas81 » Wed May 07, 2008 11:29 am

Following problem: when i change my board position Ace Hud wont be adapted to the new player order. Can you fix that plz?
Sahas81
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:24 am

Re: New user questions

Postby APerfect10 » Wed May 07, 2008 1:36 pm

BigErf wrote:First time using HUD and I have a couple questions regarding HUD on PT3. Under the HUD Options in the Configure HUD CASH tab I see "Refresh Rates" and wasnt sure what this was for. There are three headings: Min, Max, and Refresh Every. With what appears to be four default options to choose from. My last question is about the "Player Ranges" box which is right above the "Refresh Rates". What type of ranges would I be putting in here? Thank you for the help!! Erf


Please see my reply to your identical post in the PokerAce Hud - General forum.

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4170
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: New user questions

Postby APerfect10 » Wed May 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Sahas81 wrote:Following problem: when i change my board position Ace Hud wont be adapted to the new player order. Can you fix that plz?


What site are you playing on? Are you using PokerAce Hud or the new PT3 Hud?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4170
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: New user questions

Postby Sahas81 » Fri May 09, 2008 5:11 pm

APerfect10 wrote:
Sahas81 wrote:Following problem: when i change my board position Ace Hud wont be adapted to the new player order. Can you fix that plz?


What site are you playing on? Are you using PokerAce Hud or the new PT3 Hud?

Best regards,

Derek


I play on Pokerstars. And I use the new PT3 Hud which is integrated in the newest Pokertracker 3 Beta Version.

Greetings,
Sahas
Sahas81
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:24 am

Re: New user questions

Postby APerfect10 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:59 pm

When you say that you change your position, do you mean you click on an open seat and click 'Sit me here'?

Or are you using preferred seating?

PokerTracker 3 should work with preferred seating. If you are doing the former, we are unable to support this since there is no way in determining the seat where you moved to.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4170
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: New user questions

Postby Sahas81 » Sat May 10, 2008 10:44 am

APerfect10 wrote:When you say that you change your position, do you mean you click on an open seat and click 'Sit me here'?

Or are you using preferred seating?

PokerTracker 3 should work with preferred seating. If you are doing the former, we are unable to support this since there is no way in determining the seat where you moved to.

Best regards,

Derek

Yes, as you said i change my position by clicking "sit me here". But Poker Tracker HUD doesnt detect the new position order so the player stats are listet under the positions from the beginning.
Sahas81
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:24 am

Re: New user questions

Postby APerfect10 » Sat May 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Right, as I mentioned in my last post, PokerTracker is unable to support 'Sit me here' because there is no way of determining the seat where you are located.

If you want to sit in a certain seat then you should use the PokerStars preferred seating option which PokerTracker can support.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4170
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: New user questions

Postby Sahas81 » Sun May 11, 2008 10:58 am

Ok, thank you very much for this information.
Sahas81
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:24 am

Re: New user questions

Postby Patsifist » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:49 am

Hi
How long I have to wait for registration code for PokerAce Hud 1.19.7?
I transferred money 3 days ago from my moneybookers account.
Support is keeping silence and don't want to answer my tickets :(

99700936 28 Sep 08 03:59 Send Money to <removed> -25.00 processed
Patsifist
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 am

Next

Return to Beta Testing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

highfalutin