Converting to Postgresql error

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Converting to Postgresql error

Postby matador » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi,

I have installed all the necessary ODBC plugins/drivers, etc..

Running PGSQL server 8.4 and PT2 2,17,04g

Have been using the default access db forever, but wanted to try PGSQL for speed & in preparation for PT3.

I have edited the hba.conf accordingly to allow full access to the LAN. I have tried with both the DB existing, and not existing, hoping that PT2 would populate it accordingly.

Error creating table - DATAWINDOW_PREFS
7 - SQLSTATE = 42601
ERROR: syntax error at or near "window";
Error while executing the query

Here is the error I get.
[ img ]

Thanks,

--Marcello
matador
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 am

Re: Converting to Postgresql error

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:39 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest