Page 1 of 1

poker tracker 3 to 2 down/up grade possible?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:59 am
by vikastsinha
Hi guys,

I mostly play on betfair. I have poker tracker 3 but it doesn't support betfair. So, I downloaded v2 for trial which works with betfair. I have two queries.

1. Is it possible to get Poker Tracker 2 for free as I already have v3? And how?
2. I don't get player stats on my screen when I'm playing. How do I turn it on?

I have started muti-tabling and think it is important to use tracker.

Thanks

Re: poker tracker 3 to 2 down/up grade possible?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:51 pm
by ptrack pat
To request your free registration code for PokerTracker Holdem v2, click the link in the email you got with the PT3 purchase which says...'Click here to claim your FREE PT2/PAH'... On this web page, you should enter your PokerTracker v2 product ID. You will then receive an email with your PokerTracker V2 registration code.

PT2 doesn't have a built in HUD and PokerAce HUD doesn't work for Betfair so there is no HUD for that site.