Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here
by ptlurker » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:52 am
Is there a way to show just the first char's of a player's name
in the Hud please?
-
ptlurker
-
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:06 am
by WhiteRider » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:50 am
I guess you're talking about PT3, not PT2?
There isn't at the moment, but I hope this will be in the next release - if not I'm pretty sure the one after that.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
by ptlurker » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:01 am
Oops yes sorry wrong forum :)
I saw it on a video, must have been in Holdem Manager?
-
ptlurker
-
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:06 am
by WhiteRider » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:04 am
We do have a workaround stat for it, but it doesn't work correctly in recent versions due to a change in the way the cache is updated.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to PokerTracker Holdem
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest