Forum with tips, support, etc, on using the PostgreSQL database with Poker Tracker. Please post any PostgreSQL questions here.
by docbom » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:30 am
Still using PT2 and finally converting to Postgres. Just downloaded 8.4 and when I go to convert my databases I get the following error on any database I choose:
Error creating table - DATAWINDOW_PREFS
7 - SQLSTATE = 42601
ERROR: syntax error at or near "window";
Error while executing the query
Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks.
-
docbom
-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:03 am
by ptrack pat » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 am
You need to use either PostgreSQL 8.3 or 8.2. 8.4 is a beta and has never been tested with PT2.
-
ptrack pat
-
- Posts: 4841
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm
Return to PostgreSQL Forum
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests