Registering Poker Tracker Omaha

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

Registering Poker Tracker Omaha

Postby MaxL » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi,

I bought a PTO license in December of 2008 and have not used it yet. I installed PokerTracker 2 Omaha and tried to find out where to enter the code, but simply cannot find it anywhere. I checked the FAQ and the forum posts, but nothing could help me.

Admins: My e-mail address linked to this account is the one I used to pay for PTO.




Thanks,

Max
MaxL
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Re: Registering Poker Tracker Omaha

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 pm

I responded to your support system ticket. Please correspond there.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Registering Poker Tracker Omaha

Postby artmelinda1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:32 am

ptrack mike wrote:I responded to your support system ticket. Please correspond there.

I have tha same problem !
A public response would be appreciated T
Thx !
Á.
artmelinda1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:26 am

Re: Registering Poker Tracker Omaha

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 am

You need to use the support system to get a new code. We don't correspond about product codes on the forum:
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/ne ... ?cat_id=97
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests