Suits in Categories

Any support related posts should go here.

Suits in Categories

Postby americandane » Sat May 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Really apologize if I'm missing something already here (or in docs), but can't find. How do you specify suits in Categories (PT Omaha). I'd like to distinguish between AA suited / double suited hands vs. other random AA hands.
americandane
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Re: Suits in Categories

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 23, 2009 2:34 pm

This is the PT3 forum - I'll move your post to the PTO section.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Suits in Categories

Postby ptrack mike » Sat May 23, 2009 5:46 pm

The current version doesn't support suits in categories. I started working on a way to do that but it's not finished and I don't have a time frame on it.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests