Re registration

Any support related posts should go here.

Re registration

Postby Livsnyderne » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:13 am

Hi PokerTracker

I have bought PokerTracker Omaha last year, but I have now got a new computer and I have downloaded PokerTracker again.

I have now played 1.000 hands but I don't know where I should enter my registration ID (I don't want to pay for it again). Could you please guide my htrough so I can continue to use PokerTracker?

Best regards
Henrik Løber
Livsnyderne
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 am

Re: Re registration

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 am

Please create a support ticket and include the new product ID from the Help > About Poker Tracker Omaha window.
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=96
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest