PT4.01.9Beta

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:53 am

I think the PokerStars issue is related to the introduction and testing of Zoom - the memory grabber functionality should be back in the next release.

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing with grid mode? The basic positioning should be OK now, although we have a known issue for any on-table group where the elements can overlap a tiny amount at some table sizes - is that what you're seeing?

I don't know the specific decision behind the colour change in graphs, but I imagine it is related to making things more colour-blind-friendly, as that has been done in other places.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 am

JS - the new ClearType fonts were much-requested and appear much better to the vast majority of our users. They are used in PT3 as well, and will not be changed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby js2002 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 am

puke!
Do u set up my font in 3 different apps?

eye cancer!

CLEARTYPE is bugged, google it!

PLEASE remove this shit or make a switch.

ps show me the requests, must be apple users
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby js2002 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:05 am

#2

I cant activate transparency! even with CT ON !!!
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby kydechuk01 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:03 am

WhiteRider wrote:I think the PokerStars issue is related to the introduction and testing of Zoom - the memory grabber functionality should be back in the next release.

Okay! Please just dont forget about it!

WhiteRider wrote:Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing with grid mode? The basic positioning should be OK now, although we have a known issue for any on-table group where the elements can overlap a tiny amount at some table sizes - is that what you're seeing?


Screenshot of replayers HUD (real tables are the same)
[ img ]

Screenshot of table groups settings from HUD editor:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2086/p ... editor.png

WhiteRider wrote:I don't know the specific decision behind the colour change in graphs, but I imagine it is related to making things more colour-blind-friendly, as that has been done in other places.

It must be as an option for accessibility features for blind-colored people, not for ALL players used for years to straight green color of money!
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Due to feedback in this thread, the My C Won line will be reverted to green in the next Beta release. The change was made to bring it in line with the cyan that we use in the Overview report, but given everyone's response, we're going to change it right back.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby PJs Ronin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:08 pm

kraada wrote:Due to feedback in this thread, the My C Won line will be reverted to green in the next Beta release. The change was made to bring it in line with the cyan that we use in the Overview report, but given everyone's response, we're going to change it right back.


people power is good.

If you can ever get round to removing the 80/20 doomswitch I'd be a happy camper.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby bigpairde » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 pm

hey guys, not sure if I continue derailing with this or if I am simply posting in the right thread:

I upgraded today and also have this HUD issue (everything looks blurry/fuzzy/unreadable). the sharpness gets a little better when I make the tables bigger, however the colours stay fuzzy.
I am running windows vista.
I was a huge fan of the new HUD functionalities in PT4, but if this was something that could not be fixed somehow, I would have an issue with it. This is way too straining (sp?) on the eyes.
bigpairde
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:49 am

kydechuk01"[quote="WhiteRider wrote:Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing with grid mode? The basic positioning should be OK now, although we have a known issue for any on-table group where the elements can overlap a tiny amount at some table sizes - is that what you're seeing?


Screenshot of replayers HUD (real tables are the same)
[ img ]

Screenshot of table groups settings from HUD editor:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2086/p ... editor.png[/quote]
Thanks - that does look like the issue we're aware of. If you make the table bigger or smaller slowly does the space around the stats come and go?


bigpairde wrote:hey guys, not sure if I continue derailing with this or if I am simply posting in the right thread:

I upgraded today and also have this HUD issue (everything looks blurry/fuzzy/unreadable). the sharpness gets a little better when I make the tables bigger, however the colours stay fuzzy.
I am running windows vista.
I was a huge fan of the new HUD functionalities in PT4, but if this was something that could not be fixed somehow, I would have an issue with it. This is way too straining (sp?) on the eyes.

Please check out this tutorial for the workaround. We're working on a way to avoid the need to do this in future releases, although the ClearType setting should help the appearance of things in Windows in general.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT4.01.9Beta

Postby kydechuk01 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 am

WhiteRider wrote:Thanks - that does look like the issue we're aware of. If you make the table bigger or smaller slowly does the space around the stats come and go?


[ img ]

If I slowly resizing window - nothing special happens with stats, spaces around stat's groups are resizing, font sizes and spaces are not. Vector scaling is off.

And I want to note it again - vector scaling is off, but font size of stats on replayer/live HUD is bigger than it's HUD's settings.
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests